How to Use Spiritual Power Tools to Support Your Soul
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
Click here for audio only for this video course.
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey this Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your life experiences this week?
Other Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- You are upgrading your equipment: Moving from intellect to intuition
- Meditation opens the door to your intuitive Self
- Your Observer Self supports you on the journey
- You can use any of the Spiritual Power Tools to help you support and commit to your true desire!
Actions to Take to Go Deeper:
Journal your thoughts on these questions:
- How have you been aware of your intuition in your life?
- In what ways do you see your meditation practice supporting your intuition?
- What does this statement mean to you: “Your intellect is the mind of your ego; your intuition is the mind of your Soul”?
- How has your intuition helped you see “beyond the peephole”, beyond your intellect?
- How does journaling support your intuition?
- What does the concept of “Observer Self” mean to you?
- Bring your thoughts, questions, and experiences to one of the Q&A Support Groups this week.
Further Resources on this week’s topics:
- Self-Study Lesson on Intuition
- Move from Intellect to Intuition
- Self-Study Lesson on Meditation
- Turn Off Your Mind
Q&A Support Groups:
- Tuesdays, 7:00 pm Eastern
- Thursdays, 7:00 pm Eastern
- Saturdays, 11:00 am Eastern
Receive spiritual support from Certified Spiritual Enlightenment Teachers in these free, weekly support groups based on Jane Elizabeth’s Sunday courses!
The Center for Enlightenment is solely supported by the generosity of your love offerings and we are so grateful. If you would like to support the Center, click here to to donate. Thank you!