Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Seven Steps for Releasing the Year:
Week Two, Step Three: Hopes and Dreams
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- The spiritual journey is a process. Your heart’s spiritual hopes and dreams for your journey carry over and support you in the new year.
- Other hopes and dreams no longer serve you and can be released on this step of “Hopes and Dreams”.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- What were your hopes and dreams for this year?
- How did you hope the year would end?
- What remains unfulfilled?
- Continue adding to the previous step, “Disappointments and Difficulties”, as those experiences from 2021 arise as you work this process..
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!