Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Oh, Those Opposites!
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey this Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Human-hood is where the human-self lives and the opposites affect you all day long. They dominate your thinking, putting you on one side of an issue, then on the other side, and not ever giving you the truth of who you are.
- By watching your mind in the opposites, you will see how it keeps you stuck. It is important to remember that you have the power to choose where your mind takes you.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- Think of a situation you are moving through right now. What are you doing to stay above the opposites of that situation?
- How do you help yourself from getting stuck in the opposites?
- How many times this week can you catch your mind pulling you into an opposite, and rescue your Self from that sticky opposite?
- Observe your triggers this week. Work with Spiritual Power Tool #6: Dissolving Emotional Pain. How did this process support you moving through the emotional pain, and help you out of opposites?
Bring your thoughts, experiences, and questions to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group this week.
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible.
We thank you for your support of this important work!