Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Soul Evolution and the Third Dimension
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey this Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- The spiritual journey is about detaching from the third dimensional world you are used to, and learning about the next level of awakening to your Higher Self.
- The human mind is a merry-go-round, spinning you around and around and around! It keeps you busy in that mind, questioning, doubting, deciding, and then doubting again! It has to be corralled. A hard thing to do, but everyone has to master the mind eventually. Practice, practice, practice.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- How does the information on soul evolution help you understand your whole self?
- Keep watching your thoughts. Are any thoughts keeping you on a merry-go-round? Journal about what you notice. This is a very important observation!
- What do you need to release in the third dimension that is keeping you stuck?
- What relief, support, or value can you anticipate as you work towards stilling your mind?
Bring your thoughts, experiences, and questions to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group this week.
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible.
We thank you for your support of this important work!