Beloved Soul in Evolution,
What is your soul made of? How does it evolve?
In this week’s video lesson, I give you an analogy of baking a birthday cake, demonstrating the many aspects of your soul’s evolution, gathering what you need for your eventual awakening to your own Infinite Consciousness.
But what goes into that soul “cake”? What do you need to grow into a new state of being?
You have your own special ingredients in your soul. When you look into your finite self, you discover what your ingredients are. The more aware you are of your own ingredients, the more you can develop your consciousness–your comprehension of your whole self, including your Self as Infinite Consciousness! As you better understand your ingredients, you will be able to gradually grasp the whole Being that you are.
Watch this week’s video, then journal your responses to the following questions:
1. What “ingredients” have you discovered in your soul’s constitution as you have walked through your spiritual discovery?
2. What does it mean to you that you are an infinite consciousness in a finite body?
3. How does that understanding support your efforts on your spiritual journey?
4. What are you doing currently to support the evolution/involution of your soul?
5. How do you look at the ingredients of your soul? What processes do you use?
6. Why is it helpful to understand your soul and all of its ingredients?
You have so much in you that is there to support your soul’s evolution. Get to know it and grow!
With all my love,