Beloved Soul in Evolution,
How is your spiritual journey going? How are you encouraging yourself each day? These weekly messages are meant to inspire you and give you the opportunity to take your spiritual process to the next level of commitment and exploration.
You have had so many lifetimes, and all those experiences affected where you are today. In order to unravel all those experiences, you have to deal with the emotional pain that has stayed with you through each incarnation. There are also thoughtforms (decisions, attitudes, false beliefs) to erase around the emotional pain.
First you have to identify your emotional pain, which can have a huge spiritual benefit to you by uncovering difficult patterns from other lifetimes that might have been fine for that lifetime, but are not working for you well in this lifetime.
You are responsible for dissolving your own emotional pain. You have to clean your “house of consciousness”. When your consciousness house is filled with opposites, unforgiveness, attachment to outcomes, and other third dimensional goings-on, the Infinite part of you can’t move freely in you.
Practice this week looking at emotionally painful situations that come up for you. Get out your journal and write about them. Read about dissolving your emotional pain in your Spiritual Power Tools book. There are guidelines and questions to help you to journal through any emotionally painful experience.
Watch this week’s video, then write your responses to the following questions:
1. What is your understanding of the process of dissolving emotional pain? What are the steps? Tools?
2. How can your emotional pain be a benefit to you? Write about a situation when you found this to be true.
3. How do your intellect, intuition, journaling, and your Observer Self work together to help you work through emotional pain?
4. What does “thoughtforms around the emotion” mean to you? How would thoughtforms interfere with moving into the higher part of yourself?
5. What does it mean to you that “God doesn’t want to come into the opposites”? Why do you feel this is true?
6. In what ways do you watch for emotional pain surfacing for you? How do you handle it when it arises? Write about a recent experience of how you handled emotional pain.
7. How does dissolving your emotional pain help you out of the illusion of your personal self?
As always, you have my love and support as you ponder these questions within yourself and support your forward movement!
With all my love,