Beloved Soul in Evolution,
Since you have been practicing observing yourself, you have probably noticed times when you have reacted to others or situations from your emotions. It is your assignment on this journey to take responsibility for your emotional reactions and how they affect you and others around you.
It helps to realize that your emotions have been around for a long time. They have created distinct energy patterns within you. Journaling helps the process of understanding how your emotions take you up and down, left and right. It will be a tool you use throughout your journey. You soon learn how to step out of your emotions and see the faulty thinking that causes your reactions. Only then can you begin to make clearer decisions for your life.
Watch this week’s video, then journal your responses to the following questions:
1. Write about a situation in which you caught yourself before you reacted emotionally? What did you do instead?
2. What does it mean to “dismantle your emotional body”?
3. What do you when you feel an emotional reaction arising?
4. How has the Seven Steps process helped you unlock your ability to dismantle your emotions?
5. How might understanding your emotional patterns help you unravel past life issues?
6. What past life emotional patterns have you uncovered thus far?
Practice watching for those emotional reactions this week. See if you can catch yourself before you react emotionally. When you feel your emotions getting triggered, step away and ask yourself, “What is going on with me right now? Who is in charge of me?”
You have my love and support as you learn to be in charge of your emotional reactions. This will help you immensely on your journey to discovering what’s beyond your emotional experience!
With all my love,