Beloved Soul in Evolution,
Moving from your human, third dimensional self, into your spiritual, fourth dimensional self is a long journey of detaching from the world you are used to, and learning about the next level of awakening to your Higher Self. It takes a long time, step by step, to master your human self.
The first step, as you know, is to watch your thoughts and learn how redundant and useless the mind’s constant chatter is. Once you have this concept down, then you have to turn off those thoughts. Your Observer Self is an important part of this step. It watches over the incessant thinking and helps you stop them.
A busy mind can keep you stuck in the third dimension through the identification with your limited self. Unguarded, your human mind will keep you from taking the actions necessary to manage the spiritual responsibilities of your life plan. You must take charge of your mind. You are the only one who can do this for yourself.
Thinking has been an important gift of third dimensional, human life. However, human thinking does not have a place in the next dimension of your Self. You will only open up to the fourth dimension when you are able to still your mind and receive information through your intuitive mind. The Infinite can only be experienced through your still, intuitive mind
Watch this week’s video, then write your responses to the following questions:
1. What is the 4th dimension?
2. Why is turning off your mind such an important step in moving from the third dimension into the fourth dimension?
3. How would you explain to someone else how to take charge of their mind?
4. How do you support yourself in turning off your mind?
5. Have you ever experienced being “absorbed in the Infinite”, even for a short time?
6. How does turning off your mind make you “teachable”?
You have all my support as you continue to explore the depths of your whole Self!
With all my love,